Explore the ways that a classroom with strong social emotional support can transform learners and learning. Workshop participants will have the opportunity to inquire into the following guiding questions:
- How might we create a classroom environment where all are valued?
- How can we support student agency while developing independent learners?
- What procedures and practices develop motivated learners?
- How do strong social contracts promote collaboration and independence?
- How do daily schedules influence student agency?
- What is the role of homework in an inquiry-based classroom?
Contact Let Them Learn LLC to design your own customized professional development experience!